***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

God's Light Shines

I've used stamps from 2 of the fine quality stamps available @ MFP
Cracked Up is my background. I stamped with black stazon on top of cherry cobbler paper.
Pointsetta Blooms I stamped, fussy cut & colored with aqua painter. I stamped the sentiment (same stamp set) on crumb cake paper.  
The tutorial was about distressing- my FAVORITE technique!
I used my scissors on the outside of my background paper.  You scrub it (careful not to cut yourself!) Then I sponged some espresso distress ink around the edges.
I cut my circle of "light" and embossed with gold.
I used distress scissors to cut my sentiment out.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Wow what a pretty card! I love it!
Thands so much for joining us this week at TTSTV.

Lagene said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Tutorial Time Challenges on SpeedyTV!

Designing with Debbie said...

Gorgeous card. Love the coloring. Thanks for trying the Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV technique and joining the fun. We hope to see you again next week. Be sure to check out all the other challenges on SpeedyTV for more chances to win free stamp sets from Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...