***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Christmas Sentiment in Pink

This week @ Perfect Sentiments Challenge we were give image from our sponsor

 I colored her in with Stampin up Crayons. I used some glitter glue on several items. We're feature pink in honor of National Breast Cancer Month.
The Sentiment was FREE @ http://bizzybecsstore.blogspot.com/2010/11/free-xmas-circle-digi-sentiments.html

I love another card I made with Bugaboo digital image.  So I thought I'd add that in today.  She really has a lot of great digis.  I hope you'll check out their website.

My design team will also have LOTS of inspiration.

Check them out @ http://perfectsentimentschallenge.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a super Wednesday. I hope you'll join us in making a Cristmas Card using pink somewhere on your card.

2 comments:

Paula Bee said...

I love that image and love the sentiment you used to go along with her! Great card!

Unknown said...

i love your card. Thanks for sharing

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...