***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Chickadee BDay Wishes

Today @ Stamp N Doodle our challenge is Wet Embossing.
My stamped image "Chickadee" can be found @ Stamp N Doodle.
They offer beautiful digi images as well as other items.

I cut my background paper in 3 sections -I love that look. I embossed my sentiment & added a brad to attach to my card.  I colored  my Chick with my aqua painter.  It's easy to layer colors onto your image for a more realistic look. 


You will find more inspiration at our challenge blog. Then you need to make your own project and enter to win a prize!



1 comment:

Pam Sparks said...

lovely Karen! Pretty designing!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...