***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

PSC49 Fall Inspiration

My 2nd challenge today is @ Perfect Sentiments

CREATE A CARD WITH A FALL/THANKSGIVING SENTIMENT & use Bakers Twine

As usual-I've done a vintage card. I used a digi image from Nice Crane Designs.  She's making a pie.  Reminded me of Thanksgiving. 

If you link your card (with sentiment on front) @ our challenge blog Perfect Sentiments you'll be entered to win a prize from our wonderful sponsor:

Don't forget: check out the other team members for their awesome cards.  They are a special group of ladies with TONS of talent!
Our guest designer this whole month is Melissa @ Created by Sunshine Honeybee.  Please check her out & leave her some love!

Have a super duper day!!

8 comments:

Marisa Job said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the vintage look!!

Sarah Bennett said...

And as usual.... I love it! ;-) We must be kindred spirits with our love of "all things vintage"! :-) Your card is awesome and the image is fantastic. Love the sponging and flowers in the corner.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today- and for liking my new FB page and entering the contest. Good luck! :-)

Esther Asbury said...

What a sweet little image -- I love the way you used it! Such a pretty card!

Anonymous said...

This is lovely thanks for sharing you are truly talented, I love this.

Unknown said...

This is so very pretty...I love vintage... but then I love all of your work : ) tfs

Nicecrane Designs said...

Absolutely gorgeus,,,,Karen,love the vintage effect and all over the shape (diecut) you used to pllace my funny adorable girl....... wow,woww,woww....and these roses are stunning.

Unknown said...

Simply gorgeous! Love the vintage stuff :)

Margaret said...

Fabulous card. Love the vintage look and such a sweet image.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...