Skip to main content

WAW 43: Prosper In All Things


Our verse this week is 3 John 1:2.   This is a prayer I wish on all people.  We could wish for no more: that our health & soul prospers.
I immediately thought of a wedding.  When two people are starting their lives as one-I certainly would pray this prayer for them.
 I cut the image with my cricut and then sponged around it to create the center. (I've saved the distressed image to use later!)  I outlined it with Stampin Up sparkle gel.  The background paper is SU.
 I cut the FREE Word Art with scissors & added the pearl embellishments.

The Flowers are Wild Orchid. 

Please go to our home site Word Art Wednesday to see our designers creations as well as our sponsor information.  This week: Fred She Said
I hope you'll join us this week.  
Have a blessed week!!
4 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stacked Pumpkins Class

Fall is in the air!  The painters were excited to paint this great 16x20 Social Art-networking Design!  The did a fabulous job!  They learned how to use their paintbrushes to create thin lines as well as thick ones.  Dry-brushing technique.  The #2 round brush is perfect for the vines surrounding the bottom of the pumpkins.

 We had some first timers and some seasoned painters. Everyone had a great time!

Happy Birthday with Paper Artsy stamps/masking

I was inspired by the current challenge at Paper Artsy-masking.  I've created this card using a different kind of masking. I brayed paint onto my gelli plate and this pushed the Paper Artsy flower stamps into the paint. Then I pulled the print. Wow!! The stamp pulled the paint off creating a negative space. I hightlighted the stamps with watercolor pencils. Did some additional stamping with Paper Artsy vine, then stamped The Happy Birthday sentiment from Stampin Up.  Added 3 die cut flowers on top with dimensional s to finish the card. I LOVE how it turned out!! I hope this inspires you!!!

Christmas Tag with Unity

Starting my Christmas cards. To get inspired, I looked into some challenges.  
Stamping: Unity Grunge; Distressed inks
Take it Make It October challenge: Craft Stamper Magazine: anything goes
Simon says Wednesday Challenge: Christmas