***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, August 20, 2012

SSIC #153-Rejoice In the Lord

Stampin Sisters In Christ-Challenge 153 Use sentiment with no stamped image

I started with MME background paper, added 1/2 page K&Co at top & 1/2 page olive green (run thru embossing folder & distressed) on bottom.  Then layered 1/2 a doily.  I used Psalm 33:1 for my "sentiment".  Then fussy cut the flowers from a piece of K & company -brenda walton paper. Add my Really Reasonable Ribbon & viola'!  Magnificent!  Did distress each layer-except flowers.  I popped them up with dimensional s.

3 comments:

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Karen - This is a beautiful card! I love the verse and the colors you used. Fussy cutting the flowers was a great idea! Thanks for sharing at SSiC this week.
Blessings,
Michelle

Kristine said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card Karen!! I love the way your framed the sentiment with those delicate florals. Beautiful colors too! Thanks for blessing us with your presence and talent at SSiC this week!!
~Kris

Miesje said...

Oh this is so pretty! I love those flowers and the the sentiment is wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...