***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

PSC46: Missing Wings

Our challenge is a missing you sentiment with wings! Fun-right?
I'm featuring a cute image from our sponsor this week.  
Pattie's Creation.
 
 My sentiment is from Stampin Up. Three little words...
I wanted a close up shot of the wings showing the liquid glitter I used to high light my wings.
I used my aqua painter to color my image.  I just love the softness it brings.  I made a little flower spray with my Wild Orchid flowers and leaf. The beautiful pink ribbon is from SU.


I hope you'll join us and play along this week.
My team members always have some excellent inspiration.  Check them out on my side blog.  Go to our home page http://perfectsentimentschallenge.blogspot.com/ for all the rules, the linky & all the girls fabulous designs.

Check our sponsor out @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/pattiescreations

4 comments:

Marisa Job said...

What a cute card! Great coloring and design!!! Hugs!

jan farnworth said...

nice card karen.

Carol L said...

Cute, cute! I love those glittered wings!

Sam Pirkle said...

Beautiful card Karen. I like the liquid glitter on the wings... cute, cute.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...