***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, August 19, 2012

DPDC26 Small Wonder



I have several images from Doodle Pantry because they are so cute!  This was a freebie.  She posts one every Friday.  The ants are so adorable.  I used my new aqua painter to color them.  I added some sparkle glue to the stars-but you can't see it in this photo :-(
It really turned out cute. I'm ready for the next baby shower I go to.

thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Lorianna said...

I absolutely adore your card,
that image is fab and the
color choice and design,
Love it.
Thanks for joining our challenge at
Doodle Pantry
love to see you again next challenge.
Hugs
Lorianna
Doodle Pantry DT

Donna said...

Wonderful card! I love all your little details. Thanks for joining us for the Doodle Pantry challenge!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your card, wonderfully coloured and designed! Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#26!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...