***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

PSC22: Christmas Trimmings

This is my first week as a Design Team member @ Perfect Sentiments and I hope you'll join the fun.


Challenge: create a card with a sentiment for Christmas. Your sentiment must be on the front of the card. 
Twist: use some ribbon, lace, baker's twine, seam binding, etc. on your card.
Our generous sponsor this week is:
 
Robyn's Fetish 
Prize: 5 Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps of the winner's choice

I hope you'll love our creations and check out Robin's site for more inspiration.

I embossed the cream paper with a Stamp Up design.  I rubbed some Versa Mark on there & embossed with crystal powder.  My Mouse carrying the cookie is one of Robyn's designs offered @ Robyn's Fetish.  I colored him with colored pencils.

Please visit my creative team:
Jan 
Sam 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you'll join us!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did a great job on your christmas card this week.

Samantha said...

what a cutie patutie you have and I love the sparkly hat! Great job!

Margaret said...

Welcome again to the DT. Love that image you used and that embossed b/g is so beautiful.

Unknown said...

Love the embossed background and wonderfully colored image - great card :)

Parables of a Crafter said...

Very cute!! The image fits nicely into this layout and I love his purple boots!

Tabitha said...

the embossing is just beautiful, cute mouse.

Jennipher said...

Love that embossed background! Very nice. Welcome to the Team.

Sam Pirkle said...

Hi Karen you did a great job with your card this challenge. I like the embossing. Welcome to the team.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...