***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Be Faithful Word Art


These wise words remind me of a lesson I heard from Joyce Meyers.  After putting her groceries in her car, God impressed on her heart she should return the buggy to the proper place & not just leave it wherever she liked.
 I often think of this when it's raining & I'd like nothing better than to just leave the buggy, when I'm in a huge hurry cause there is a millon things to do & the buggy return is far from me, when my feet are killing me & I don't think I can do another step.
But I remember-if I can't do something as simple as returning my buggy -why would God  put me in charge of anything else?  So I do it.
I want God to find me faithful in the smallest of things so he can trust me with bigger things.

You can find this FREE word art @ Word Art Wednesday.  We have a challenge every Wednesday.   It's so rewarding to meditate on scripture or some great wisdom and then share it with others.
Join us today.  I'd love to see what you create!

Our challenge is being sponsored this week by:

Whimsy Stamps

5 comments:

Tabitha said...

so pretty, love the colors.

Lizzyc said...

Hi Karen, thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a lovely comment.. i do appreciate it..I love the card you have made, and the site word art wednesday looks really lovely too.. i hope you are having a great day!! xx lizzy

Rachelle said...

Hi Karen,
Just letting you know that I have chosen you as a recipient for the Liebster Blog award - I have been following your blog for some time.
Pop on over to my blog
http://crafti.blogspot.com for more details about the award.

Hugs
Rachelle

Wendy Swenne said...

Cute card, Karen. Love the key in it. So symbolic.

And thank for your testimony. God is good and we need to trust Him again and again.

Have a blessed weekend!

Wendy

S.C.Gardner said...

Hi Karen,

I love your card...I love the key with the sentiment the sybolism is priceless...this is a key to live by...and I know what you mean about the buggy...since I heard Joyce Meyer use this years ago...I have never been able to not put my buggy up....it's the little things...that truly build us up....thanks for sharing...I will post my card soon...I finished it last night at a scrapbooking crop....

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...