***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Word Art Challenge 2/15

Our wonderful sponsor this week is Lindsay's Stamp Stuff.  

Our featured scripture:

Psalms 119:105
Your Word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.

I've meditated on this scripture all week. Trying to visualize what it means to me. How to translate it in our modern world.  Obviously the "WORD" is the bible.  God's instructions written for all of us to read, learn, memorize and live our life.  

The sphere in the background represents the world as well as how God's Word travels.  When we've done our job of meditating & learning the Word-we can share it with others.
The city cut out (cricut cartridge) represents our path-the town where I live.  It's little windows in the buildings are God's children.  We are scattered throughout our town.  We each can encourage each other and be a light in the darkness.
The lamp resembles the kind Jesus might have used.  The lily image is from Fred She Said and reminds me of Jesus.  Jesus is always with us.  Inside & out.  May we always remember-he didn't leave us alone-he left us with his Holy Spirit.

Thanks for stopping by this week. May God bless you!


6 comments:

Carol said...

I love how all the little pieces of your card creates a great representation of the verse. NICE!

Becky said...

Wonderful creations for this word art today.

Marsha Fisher said...

This is a lovely piece of art that captures your meditation on this verse :0)!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Karen. I love the lilies on the side. They are my favorite flower.

Wendy Swenne said...

Such a great card. Love that oil lamp. Reminds me a bit of the arabian nights story.

Mynn xx said...

This is gorgeous! LOVE all of your symbols on this card--it's stunning! :)

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...