***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

WAW Valentine Blog Hop WINNER!!!

Being part of a blog hop has been fun. I have received 55 comments and lots of new followers.  I appreciate everyone that "hopped".  Word Art Wednesday is a truly inspiring blog and has lots of talented ladies who work hard at creating every week using scripture.  Be sure & visit them every week for FREE Word Art.


Now onto the why you came back-drum roll please............


Congratulations to Sherry Gardner said... I love the cutout for the scripture....it's like a treasure chest.... I will get in touch with Sherry to tell her the good news. Thanks everyone!!

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...