***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

PSC15: Friendship Challenge







This week's challenge is to have a friendship sentiment.
The twist is to use the following card sketch:



 
Here's my take on the challenge:


I've never done a circle card & this was so fun!  I love this paper & the colors.
I already know who this card is going to-my best friend!  She's going to love how the front flips up to reveal the inside. 
I hope you'll consider playing along with us @ Perfect Sentiments.  Our winner this week will win a free digital image from Patti's Creations.



Can't wait to see what you make!

13 comments:

Sarah Bennett said...

Very pretty card, Karen! I love the soft pretty colors and the muted patterned paper. And the way you put all the design on the inside as well is awesome. Great card!

Jessica Buffa said...

Karen, your card is gorgeous. I love it! Way to go on your first circle card. You'd think you were a pro by the looks of it!
Happy to be a new follower and thanks for the follow at my blog!
:O)
Jessica

Jessica Pascarella said...

I love the detail and colors you used on this card! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Sassy said...

Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning... what more can I say?

Anonymous said...

really nice card karen.

Anonymous said...

what a nice card.

jan farnworth said...

what a nice card.

Ashley said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the colors of the flowers and how you decorated the inside. :)

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the pretty paper and beautiful flowers!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Sonja said...

I came to you by way Of Maggie... I saw this card and had to come say, I think this is so very beautiful...the colors, the tones the flowers it all is simply perfect... I love your style...

Margaret said...

Wow! Beautiful card. If you weren't on the DT, you'd be a perfect 3!

Tabitha said...

What a beautiful card!

Parables of a Crafter said...

Can we say "stunning"???!!! The dsp and embellies you incorporated into this all blend together to make a beautiful creation!!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...