***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Crafts & Me #68 Challenge

This was a really fun card to do. As soon as I heard what the challenge was: Pink & Sparkly @ Crafts & Me I knew I wanted to use this beautiful fairy stamp from Lili of the Valley.  The designer paper is K & Co Road Test. I distressed the outside of my spellbinder diecut with Tim Holtz red berries.

To get more sparkle I added a silver glitter ribbon and 3 "diamond" embellishments on the bottom edge of the diecut. 

2 comments:

Mina said...

gorgeous card Karen, so pretty and girly...thanks for joining in with our Crafts and Me challenge
Mina xxx

Unknown said...

Oh your card is beautiful, thanks so much for playing along at Crafts and me this week
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...