***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Word Art Wednesday Design Team Member!!

I am thrilled to share with you all that I've been asked to be a design team member for Word Art Wednesday beginning January 4th!!

Cassandra Cushman has started this blog to minister to other's using art & God's word to encourage others.  Her desire to reach out to a hurting world is one I share.  God's love is real and so very needed in our community & world.

Please join in the fun starting 1/4/12 and make your own creation.  When she post's the challenges with the sponsor information-I will be sharing it with you!  So tell all your friends and co-crafters!  We'd love to have you share your creations with us.

1 comment:

Gemiel said...

Karen,

I'm so excited to be serving on the WAW DT with you. Looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...