***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, December 9, 2011

Perfect Sentiments Challenge 10

Christmas Joy I used a LOTV stamp-cause I love furbabies.  Added a small tree with a SU stamp.  Used SU dazzling details on the santa hat & other small details.  The ribbon has sparkle & shine.  


I used crystal embossing powder on the JOY. Of course I had to distress the edges of everything.  Added some bling stars as well.  I really like the way it turned out.  Now-who do I send it to??

Haven't had time to participate in last few weeks.  Had to jump back in-so I was in my craft room @ 6AM this morning!!  Determined to make a gorgeous card.  The challenge was a Christmas card with glitter-sparkle-shine. I love all three!  Hope you like my card-I think it's adorable.

7 comments:

Sarah Bennett said...

Very cute card! Great layout and that ribbon is awesome. Cute message inside, too! Thanks for playing along with us at The Perfect Sentiment!

Samantha said...

Adorable card. I love the big shimmery bow and the beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at the Perfect Sentiment.

Jennipher said...

What a darling card! Thanks for finding time to play along with us at The Perfect Sentiment.

jan farnworth said...

what a fun card thanks for playing along with the perfect sentiment.

shaunnaRooskie :) said...

really pretty, Karen! i love your stamping :) thanks for playing with Perfect Sentiments Challenge this week!!!

Scrappin Abby said...

Hi Karen..your card is so pretty...I love the vintage feel & I am like you...I love to distress and pretty much do that on all of my scrappy projects : )
Thanks for playing along on this weeks challenge at The Perfect Sentiment : )

Kay Wallace said...

Love your card, Karen, and that perfectly-tied bow! ;-) Glad you have joined us on Let's Scrap! Come see my blog, too, at kaywallacescrapbooking.blogspot.com

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...