***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Tags

I was inspired by Tim Holtz 12 days of tags.  Unfortunately I don't have the many different tools & inks, etc that he has!  So I just did my own thing.  Love making them. Little works of art.

New Cross stamp-embossed with Stampin-N-Stuff gold power. Distress edges.

 I can't figure out how to get these to flip! LOL.  Hope it doesn't make you sick looking at them!

Love using distress ink. This pretty brown ribbon is from Stampin Up. 






Cricut Lite cut the Joy & circleUsed Stampin up cherry cobbler embossing powder on the top image.

2 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Oh my word! You have been so busy Karen. Your tags are amazing; they are all really elegant and luxurious. Superb! I hope to head off and do my own tags after I've tried them the Tim way (I'm just having fun adapting my normal craft items so they look like Tim products).
Sharon xx

Kay Wallace said...

Hi, Karen, I love "functional" tags, but these beauties are gorgeous, as well! Kay Wallace

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...