***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, November 6, 2011

PSC05 Perfect Sentiments Challenge

Our challenge this week was to use a Thanksgiving Sentiment and use brads or eyelets.
I used a new technique I learned while blog hopping.  I altered a piece of pattern paper by stamping leaves in a couple of different distress inks around the edges.

Here is what the paper looked like when I started:
I used a few pumps of glimmer mist & stamped the green & brown leaves.  I also cut out some gold & reddish leaves & attached the around the card with pop dots.  I truly love the effect of altering the paper-it takes on a whole new look.

Please check out the Perfect Sentiments challenge @ Perfect Sentiments challenge PSC05


5 comments:

Jennipher said...

Stamping on pattern paper! I love this idea. I have tried it a few times and just love the effect it adds to subtle patterns. Great take on our challenge. Thank you for joining us at the Perfect Sentiment.

Sarah Bennett said...

What a fun new paper altering technique! Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment. Your Thanksgiving challenge card is lovely!

Parables of a Crafter said...

Glimmer mist and patterns goes so well together!!! I love the ribbon on this as well as all the colors you pulled together!

shaunnaRooskie :) said...

wow! awesome work, Karen - i can't believe that background turned into this beautiful card!!! thanks for playing with us at Perfect Sentiment this week :)

Samantha said...

love homemade dsp! Thanks for playing along with the Perfect Sentiment.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...