***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Paper and Such Challenge

I got a new stamp set this past weekend & am crazy about it!  This challenge allowed me to use any stamp I wanted.  Here is the challenge:

I used K&Company designer paper, 3 brads in the corners of the cross & took the lacy ribbon & made a flower by folding it (saw that technique at the Stampin Up Convention & love it)  I distressed the edges & used gold embossing powder on the cross & the words.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card.

JenMarie said...

Oh how lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...