***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Snowman on Windows

I did a private class with 2 sisters.  The windows used are rom their home when they were growing up-specifically-th3e kitchen window they looked out of a lot.


The left side was their mother-who passed away a few years ago-hence the angel wings in the finished window.

There are 3 children on the right side showing two sisters, one brother.  Each wearing their favorite colors.

Their mother always said "I love you more".  That was cut with my cricut and placed on the finished windows.



Such a special Christmas gift and such a special day!!  I'm so honored they included me in this!  


1 comment:

Nancy said...

What a great project! Your window is fabulous!
It was great to hear from you, Karen! Thanks very much for visiting my blog and leaving such a kind comment. I'm happy to hear that you like my gnome pages! :o)

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...