***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Simple and Easy Cards

Making cards with limited items, can be fun and easy.
Use what you have.

These first two cards were made using a couple of small stamps from Stampin Up. 
You start by lightly tracing a circle in the middle of your white card stock.
Then I started stamping the butterflies around the circle-using different colors.  I only used two colors, but had 2 different butterflies. Once I covered my circle, I used two small flowers to fill in the background.

I chose to keep the background white in this one.
These 3 cards at the bottom were quick and easy as well.  I used my cricut and drew and cut the Praying for you sentiment. Used two different fonts. Used some of my left scraps for the first card.
I drew stripes in the sentiment to match my butterfly.
Colored pencils filled in this sentiment, stamped butterflies randomly around. Cut the butterfly out of a scrap piece of designer paper. 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...