***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Baby Gift Bag with stamp and scripture


The Challenge at Unity Show and Tell this week This challenge is all about dressing up your favorite Unity Stamps with your fun pattern papers. 




I stamped Maria girl 3 times.  Once on the white cardstock after I printed the verse, Once on White Shimmer paper for the wings and once on pink paper in my stash.  Fussy cut and pieced them together to make this adorable baby gift bag!
Grab our badge:
I used a previous Scripture provided by Karen at Word Art Wednesday. Every challenge they have, they provided FREE word art.  You can find them HERE-Word Art Wednesday.  Challenge Anything Goes #410-411

Participating in challenges is what always gets my creative juices flowing!!  Check out both Unity and Word Art Wednesday for some inspiration!!

 

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

I absolutely LOVE this project, Karen. What a precious image and I'm guessing they will save this. It's SO pretty! Thank you for taking time to link it up with us, and please know how VERY grateful I am to have you play along with us. What a wonderful creation.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...