***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Baby Shower Design with DecoArt and Cricuit



After painting this 16x20 canvas a soft pink, I cut a stencil with the baby's name (Emory) in a couple of different fonts and then stenciled her name on the pink background.  I drew the tree with burnt umber paint. At the shower all the guests put their thumb prints on the tree with two different colored inks. Super cute idea!!!
[

The beautiful momma to be is holding the 4 8x10 canvases I painted for her Owl themed baby room.  I stenciled two backgrounds with zigzags. I printed and cut the saying and made the owls with my cricut.  You can't see it, but all four had some Americana Pearlized paint on top for shimmer and shine!!   Loved how they turned out!

The paints used are from Americana.

Hope you'll be encouraged to make some baby shower gifts yourself!

πŸ’–πŸ’–KarenπŸ’–πŸ’–

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...