***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Goodness and Mercy

Gelli Plate backgrounds are my favorite!  Creating a background is one of my favorite things to do! Then you can match your stamps and sentiments and colors to whatever you create!




I have used the free Word Art from Karen M at Word Art Wednesday.
Entering:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #342-#343-Anything Goes
Craft Stamper Magazine July Challenge-Anything goes

Used DecoArt Acrylic paints for the background gelli plate design.
Used Derwent Intense Watercolor pencils for the Unity Stamp Image.

 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...