***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Sparkle and Shine Girls Decor

I have been creating some decor for a young lady's room.
I have used my Deco Art supplies and lots of rhinestones!!


This 12x12 canvas was made using Mandala stencil and Spiced pink Americana Acrylic paint.  I then sealed it with DecoArt Gloss Spray.


This 14x24 canvas was my favorite to do.  I painted it solid Milk Chocolate Brown and allowed to dry. Came back with Spiced Pink and White. Did the brush strokes from the center out.  

Then out came the Rhinestones!! Oh my!  Thankfully I some larger one that helped, although the smaller ones look best in the curves.  Glossy accents will guarantee they won't fall off.


I measured and taped off this 16x20 canvas. Did Spiced Pink and Silver. Once dry, I drew the words on first with a white charcoal pencil then traced with Black Marker.



I hope these easy ideas will inspire you to create some of your own.  You can get some great inspiration on Google images or Pinterest.

1 comment:

Kian Finnegan said...

Very nice blog youu have here

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...