***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Blessings to YOU!

Wow! it's been over a month since I've posted!!
I have been crazy busy.  I guess we all are.
 
This week I've gotten back to my roots-doing some card making. Relaxing and fun!
 
With Christmas almost here-I get to use all sorts of combinations-traditional and nontraditional.
 
My first card is using die cuts. Spellbinders Oval and Tim Holtz Snowman.
 

This next one uses my beautiful Poinsettia die and my cricut sentiment. (NO stamping!!)

My greens and joy sentiment are from my cricut. LOVE the wood embossing folder from Stampin Up. I did cut them in "planks" and attach them to my white background piece. Vintage photo was rubbed on the folder before I put my plain tan cardstock in.

To get the shimmer and shine I used DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Emerald and gold.
                                          

                                               I'm entering the following challenges:
                                               Simon Says: Die Crazy
                                               Craft Stamper Magazine: stamping on the first card-snowman
                                               Word Art Wednesday: anything goes

I hope you and your family have a BLESSED CHRISTMAS!!!!!!


 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...