***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Unity new Tuesday link up Hop


More fun with DecoArt acrylic paint, gelli plate and Unity Stamps!
Below is my background-I love making my own designer paper! 
I used Americana buttermilk and a blue to create this awesome background.
 I used a Unity stamp butterfly and stamped in random areas using brown archival ink on the background.  Then stamped one on white cardstock with black archival ink. Colored it in with various acrylic paint. Fussy cut and added to my card.  The sentiment is also a Unity stamp.
 I usually attach my to my card base using glue since the paper ends up thicker and I'm scared regular snail tape won't hold good.

I'll be linking up to Unity Stamp Company Tuesday Hop.  It's taking the place of Friends with Flair on Friday's.  Don't miss out!

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...