***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Mother's Day with Really Reasonable Ribbon


Really Reasonable Ribbon has an inspiration photo for their challenge.
I was immediately drawn to the vibrant color of the flowers.
I had this beautiful purple ribbon from RRR to use!

The background is a gelli plate creation of mine.  As you know-I'm addicted and make multiples every time I get my gelli plate out!
I always use DecoArt acrylic paint.  There are so many shades to choose from!
 The flowers are from Wild Orchid Flowers.  They have the best mulberry flowers!
The hummingbird is from Doodle Pantry.  I love how it turned out!



No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...