***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Gelli Plate FUN!


I'm probably the last person in the word to get a gelli plate!
I broke down & got one from Altered Pages store. I LOVE IT!!!
Do you hear me squealing in delight??
I cannot believe I waited so long to try it!

I love layering the colors/stencils and seeing hat happens.


 If you'd like to see the video of how I created these prints-jump over to the Altered Pages blog.
The wings are German scrap from our partnering company Kunze.  I received a bag full of goodies. Can't wait to create more projects with it.


 Here are two more prints I pulled from trying my gelli plate. I haven't finished my cards yet.

 You can get art supplies from Altered Pages.  The brayer, stencils, gelli plate and much more!

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...