***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, March 16, 2015

Gelli plate designs continue!

I'm still decorating the numerous gelli plate pages I designed!

I combined a muse stamp set-Dragonfly dreams and Kunze German scrap.

I think it turned out pretty sweet!
I embossed the dragonfly in black and then rubbed DecoArt Metallic Wax in blue over top and around the edges.  Then rubbed green wax around the rest of the white part.
Attached the German Scrap with glue.
 
 The one below I used the tiny dragonflies and the smaller one.  I had the Eiffel tower and leaf flourish sitting on my table-thought I'd go ahead & use them.  Added some rhinestones and washi tape across the bottom.
 We're partnering with Kunze this month.  The German Scrap is amazing!!
Check out my other design team members that give inspiration daily at Altered Pages Blog.

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...