***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, December 8, 2014

RRR #108 Tags! Tags! Tags!

Christmas Tags are SO FUN to create! Tags of any kind-but especially Christmas ones.
 
I used an dry embossing folder-rub your inkpad on the low side before you run your white cardstock through. The background is what you get! I love this simple technique.
 
The blue poinsettia's were cut with Tim Holtz Die. I used plain blue cardstock & then stamped them with a script rubber stamp.
I put a little glitter glue around the edges and then dunked them into SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
Viola! Poinsettia MAGIC!
 
I didn't punch a hole in the tag-I'm adding it to a gift and really didn't need to. I tied my ribbon bow and added some string pearls.
I think it turned out elegant! A little vintage feel with the mottled blue ink.
 

I'm entering Really Reasonable Challenge.  They have some AWESOME designers-several are my friends. Check them out for some inspiration and win prizes!!  This month is a beautiful package of blue ribbons!!  Hope I win! I love them!



 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...