***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Card Tutorial: Watercolor technique with Distress inks

Happy December!
This month Altered Pages is partnering with Just For Fun Rubber Stamps.
 
 
 
 
 
I created a Christmas Card with the adorable Santa Sleigh from JFF.
It fit PERFECTLY over my moon.
 
My adorable greeting tag was from a collage sheet from Altered Pages. (see below)
Right now the collages sheet are only $1!  So it would be a great time for you to get one.
 Here's the inside of the card.  I used very little water since it's regular cardstock. But I do enjoy bringing the card theme into the inside. The little Santa Sleigh looks great there too!!
Here's the entire collage sheet I used from Altered Pages:
#1113D Vintage Christmas

Here's a tutorial on how I did the card:

I hope you'll join Altered Pages challenges.  Go HERE to join in the fun!  We have amazing projects everyday from our design team.  Be sure to become a follower!


 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...