***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, January 31, 2014

How to store Arches from a Swap


One of the swaps I participated in last year with our OWSE group was them monthly Arch Swap.
As you can see they were all fabulous!  The uniqueness of each person's arch was wonderful!
I wanted to save them.  At first, I thought I'd make a mini album.  They are embellished so much-the album would be way to thick or I'd have to make more than one.
Keep scrolling and you'll see what I came up with.








 I cut a cereal box in half and altered it!  I gently opened it till it was flat, painted the lime green color (acrylic paint).  Had some left over die cuts on my work area, some left over flowers.  I glued the die cut letters on with matte medium.  Outlined them using a paint brush and dark brown gelato.
 Turned out really cute!  It holds all my arches in one place. 
Thank you girls for the great swap in 2013!  I look forward to our swaps this year.
We getting ready to have a Secret Valentine swap!!  I have a special project ready to go!

Jump over to Robyn's store and get any of your crafting/art supplies for 20-25% less than retail.
HERE--------Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium
Have a terrific Friday!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow! What a fabulous assortment of creative arches! You've created a lovely box for those treasures! :o)

Marisa Job said...

These are just beautiful!! Very creative!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...