***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, November 30, 2013

God Bless You @ Paper Smooch Challenge

Wanted to participate in a picture perfect challenge at Paper Smooches\
I really liked the background of the photo.
I tried creating it with gelatos on vanilla cardstock.
Your required to use one of their stamps or digital images.  They have some freebies.
I popped over there and picked out this cute bird.
I cut the little flowers from my Martha Stewart punch.
My sentiment is from Stampin Up.
I love it!
 

4 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Love this card. That bird is adorable.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOVE how you used the gelatos to create that background! LOVE that digital image! FAB:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!

ps... our challenges start on Sunday and end on Saturday now!!! Winners will be posted on Mondays:) This week's challenge is SUPER easy-- ANYTHING goes!! Hope you join in the fun <3

Alice said...

this is so cute! lovely card! thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

Lyn said...

I love your card the colours are beautiful

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...