***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Mojo Monday 289-Thank you


Our Beth Moore bible study is almost over.  It's been a wonderful way to spend my Saturday mornings.
God's word has never been more alive and relevant.  The name of the study is A Woman's Heart God's Dwelling place.
I heartily recommend it to anyone interested in drawing closer to God. I needed a thank you card for the husband of my growth group leader.  He's provided our group with the most amazing pastries and coffee cakes for our 10 week class.

I turned to my favorite place for a sketch:  Mojo Monday 

Here's the sketch:




  Here's my card. 

 I combined paper from Haberdash and colorbok.  Needed it to look manly. Love how it turned out.

 BIG thanks & hugs to Michael for providing delicious items for the ladies every week.  BIGGER thanks to our leader Jeannine!  It's been a fabulous 10 weeks.

1 comment:

Diana said...

I love Beth Moore Studies, I have done all of them so far. Great card you made! TFS!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...