***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Trigger Tuesday @ Moxie Fab



The first time I saw this trigger photo I knew I wanted to try the new ombre technique. I love how there are multiple layers of the same color.  I also love the butterfly.

Check it out for yourself at Moxie Fab World: Trigger Tuesday








For the technique inspiration, I referred back to a card Lynn at http://themangoboysandme.blogspot.com/ 
had done a while back.   She's the BEST at CAS.

 The cute little butterflies and the Mother's Day sentiment is from Stampin Up.
I used Tim Holtz Ice Spruce distress ink.
I wanted more details, so I used SU gold smooches around the edges of the butterfly.
I used a fine tip brown pen to outline each one and then highlighted the outside edge with a white Posca pen.

I don't think I've conquered the ombre technique.  I'll keep practicing.
Thanks for stopping by.  


2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful card Karen! I love all those butterflies~

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...