***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, March 11, 2013

Flower filled card


 Over at OWSE one of challenges for March was to make something using flowers.  I have long admired Danielle Daws coloring skills using colored pencils.   Colored pencils are my favorite way to color something. 

I started with craft cardstock.  Using a heart template I lightly traced it in the middle of the paper. Stamped 3 different flowers all around. Used black stazon for 2 of them and red ink for one flower.
Using Derwent pencils I colored in the flowers.  It washed away my lines so using a Sharpie fine tip pen I outlined each one again. 

Hope you like it!








3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love your flowers stamped on kraft cardstock and the way you colored them with colored pencils! Such a pretty border all around the front of your card! Beautiful!

Marisa Job said...

What a pretty card! Love the flowers!!

Lindsey said...

Very pretty! What a great way to have a shaped frame around your sentiment.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...