***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013 Layout



Here is the cutest picture ever of our Easter Day with my granddaughter.  She finally kept the bunny ears on!  
I checked out the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World and knew as soon as I saw the inspiration photo that I'd use one of her Easter pictures.  The pastel colors would make a great layout.

Here's the trigger


 I also needed a sketch.  So I jumped over to My Creative Sketches



Here's my result:


I used Colorbok paper, gesso & some jewels.  I love it!  Of course, the star of the show is Brianna!


5 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

super adorable photo...hope you have a blessed week!

enjoy *~*

Veronica Goh said...

Love the Easter motifs, and that's such a cute photo! Thanks for playing along with us at MCS!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Marisa Job said...

Beautiful layout! Your granddaughter is so cute!!

Unknown said...

Love it! Thanks for joining the fun at MCS.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...