***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Twine & Washi Tape Valentine


I'm on a Valentine Card roll!  
Wanted to incorporate a couple of challenges for this one.
MFP Speedy TV challenge is to use twine.
Simon Says Stamp challenge is to use washi tape.
 I have never used washi tape.  I bought some a while back and never have used it. I quite like how this turned out.  Three different colors came in the pack I bought.  I lined a piece of white cardstock with each color and used it behind my tag.

 Here's the inside of my card.  I spritzed some pink shimmer mist on cream card stock.  I think it's romantic looking.



4 comments:

Pat said...

Wonderful sentiment. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

stampingbowd said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and the Washi! Isn't Washi fun to play with?! Love the inside of the card too! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends this week!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Wonderful card! Great design and use of the washi tape! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Winnie and Patty said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...