***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Waterfall Card


Tutorial Time @ MFP Speedy TV challenge taught me how to make a waterfall card!
I love learning new things.  I have never done one of these-always admired them from afar.
It turned out beautiful!
 Asian Delights is one of my new favorite stamp sets from MARKS FINEST PAPERS A HEINRICH CO.



 Entering Challenge #19 @ Tutorial Time on Speedy TV Challenge.
You need to head on over & learn how to do this card yourself!






10 comments:

Marisa Job said...

I love waterfall cards! Your card is gorgeous!! Love the colors you used!!

Lois said...

I like how you used the different oriental symbols on each of your panels. Thanks for playing along with us at TTSTV.

Jane said...

I am so glad you tried this tutorial. Your card is just beautiful!!!
Thanks for joining us this week on TTSTV.

Anonymous said...

Karen, you did a beautiful job using the waterfall technique. I love that you used this particular set. Thanks for joining us at MFP SPeedy TV TTSTV and good luck.

MariLynn said...

Wow, your waterfall card turned out awesome! I agree with Lois. I like how you used the different phrases on each of the panels. I may have to go play with this set and case your card!

Unknown said...

Great job on the Waterfall card. Love the stamp set you chose. Thanks for trying the Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV technique and joining the fun. We hope to see you again next week. Be sure to check out all the other challenges on SpeedyTV for more chances to win free stamp sets from Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

Davi said...

Karen,Your waterfall card is BEAUtiful!! I love how you used the Asian set :)

Pat said...

You did a lovely job with this. Thanks for joining TTSTV

Lagene said...

Fantastic job on the waterfall technique! I'm so glad you joined us at Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV this week!

Tammylee said...

Love that you used this set! It turned out so cute!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...