***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

PSC53B Blog Hop

 Happy Thursday! It's day 2 of Perfect Sentiment Blog Hop.



 Our Blog hop today is to play BINGO!  A Game of fun.  We need you to design something from the bingo board below:


Bingo TableI can't gt the words to clear up-so you can jump cover to our blog and see it clearer.  http://perfectsentimentschallenge.blogspot.com/

Here's my card:




 I did lace, buttons & flowers. The main rule is you have to make a different card for each day to be entered to win the grand prize.

When you leave your comment on mine-tell me your favorite technique.

You'll need to join everyone's blog to be considered too. You have 3 weeks complete the blog hop.

Be sure and jump to my next team member's blog:

Cheryl
Karen-that's me!
Maggie
Molly
Paula
Sam

I look forward to seeing what you create!





14 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Your card is beautiful!!! Love the flower!!

ScrappySandie said...

Lovely, rich colors! Love your lace/netting knot and handmade flowers! So beautiful! TFS!
Sandie

Unknown said...

The colors on this one are soo gorgeous! And that verse is one of my faves :) Great card for this challenge Karen!

Pam said...

Very pretty! I love that flower, and I'm sure it's even more beautiful in real life.

ibalady said...

very inspiring sentiment. love the color combination of the browns and red

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the fabric/texture of your card. Was not able to access your blog earlier but came back & glad I did. Enjoyed Perfct Sentiments blog hop.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Molly said...

Beautiful card... the burlap is awesome - great texture! Hopping along!

Reny said...

Love this card! Especially the sentiment!

Jennipher said...

That quote is so touching. WOW! It gave me chills.

Tine said...

Fab dp colours to set off the sentiment. Lovely card.
Tine :)

Pia S said...

Beautiful colors and fab use of textures! Lovely card!

Athina said...

How pretty! I love those flowers!

marg0006 said...

Very pretty with such a great sentiment.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Sherry said...

very pretty! love the stamp you used

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...