***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

psc48 Howdy Card

 Is this not the cutest image ever?!  It was provided by our sponsor this week
Crafty Sentiment Designs .  JOIN OUR CHALLENGE THIS WEEK TO POSSIBLY WIN 3 FREE DIGI'S OR TO BE LISTED AS OUR TOP 3.

OUR CHALLENGE; TO USE A CREATURE GREAT OR SMALL & TO PUT YOUR SENTIMENT ON THE FRONT OF YOUR CARD.
 I colored my cow with aqua pen & water color paints.  The cow bell has some metallic acyclic paint on it.  Matted her on Bella Blvd paper -added a summer bloom from Wild Orchid Flowers & the tiny butterfly from SU die.
 I distressed the edge of my background paper using my scissors & distress ink.  I hand wrote my sentimnt & backed it with a SU frame die.
I hope you check our team blog The Perfect Sentiment for the rules and to see my fellow design team members cards. 
Entered Simon Says Stamp Challenge

6 comments:

Jennipher said...

I love the fun details in this Karen. Nicely done.

Marisa Job said...

This is the cutest card Karen!!! Love all the pretty details!!! Thank you so much for your sweet message on my blog, but unfortunately I deleted it by accident. If you get a change would you post it again please? Hugs and blessings!!

jan farnworth said...

what an adorable cow great card.

Sam Pirkle said...

What a cute little cow. Great job with the fussy cut on him. I also like the distressing on the background paper... gives it some dimension.

Unknown said...

Not enough wonderful things to say about this one! What a super cute image, great LO colors and wonderful embellies - you rocked this challenge my dear!

Margaret said...

It is an adorable image and you colored it so well. Love the layout and your sentiment is just perfect!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...