***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Birthday Wishes


Extra time in my studio today and finished up several projects I've
been working on.  Was also able to work on some challenge blogs.

Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge #53 Ribbon & bling
Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge #150- Torn Paper


 My bling is a Pearl Stickpin  & kitty face charm.

I used a digi image from Eclectic Anthology.

My flower is from Wild Orchid Flowers
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Helen said...

Karen, this is gorgeous! Love your colors and the flowers are so pretty! Thank you for sharing this with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! ~H

ScrappySandie said...

Hi Karen! Love the vintage feel of your card! Gorgeous colors and embellishments! That old-fashioned flower vase image is perfect! Glad you could join us this week at SSiC!
Sandie

Michelle said...

Karen - This is so sweet! I love the image and I really like how much you tore the paper. I tend to be a little conservative when ripping my paper. lol Beautiful job! Thanks for sharing wit us this week at SSiC.
Blessings,
Michelle

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, such a lovely basket! Thanks for participating in the stampin sisters in Christ challenge this week!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I like your color scheme in this card. Blessings!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...