***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Never Never Never give up-WAW


Have you ever felt like giving up?  Sure-everyone has. Life is challenging and the going gets tough. 
 God says: "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
Galatians 6:8-10
We are given a promise from God that if we persevere & don't give up we'll REAP A HARVVEST! When life seems the most challenging-that's when we need to dig our heels in & trust God!

I hope you'll jump over to our blog: Word Art Wednesday and play with us this week.  We always have FREE WORD ART.  This quote from Winston Churchill is our feature this week. 

Please go by my design teams blogs & see how they've incorporated this weeks Word Art.

9 comments:

Motivational Quotes said...

Nice Post... Thanks for sharing and I would like to share my favorite Winston Churchill quotes
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty".
- Winston Churchill

Marlena M. said...

This made me chuckle~ hee hee hee. I love it Karen. I've enjoyed guest designing with you~thank you for your encouragement along the way! ;)

Esther Asbury said...

What an adorable little card --- love the colors you used!

Carol said...

This card made me smile. I love the stamp you used. It is perfect for the sentiment.

Traci S. said...

I love this image, Karen! It is too funny! And, the sentiment is wonderful for it. I had no idea that Winston Churchill said that!
Wonderful, uplifting card, Karen!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

You May Receive 1-5 Cards!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Karen!!
This card is soooo 'over the top' (get it? He's over the top)card!! :) UBE cute and you did such an awesome job creating it!!!thank you for sharing and for allowing me to glean from you!! be blessed
~Beyond Measure
tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

What a sweet card. Blessings!

Unknown said...

This is adorable. I love the little turtle!
When my love and I walk around the block and I see a bug on its back struggling I have to stop and help him roll back over.

I hope you're doing well. Hugs

Wendy Swenne said...

Thanks so much for your inspiring Words Karen. I'm looking forward to the harvest we may reap ;-)

And I really love your card. I love that turtle saying he's doing ok, even when he can't get on his feet when he's in this position. It's a very positive attituded turtle :D

Have a blessed week!

Wendy

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...