***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Anything goes @ PSC41


Happy Wednesday!  It's hot & humid here-just like summer.   Looking forward to some cooler temps.
This week @ The Perfect Sentiment Challenge anything goes!  Just be sure & include a Sentiment on the front.

***************************************************************************
We have a new sponsor & the twist this week is if you use one of our Sponsor's stamps-you get entered twice for the prize!

Check out their website HERE
***************************************************************************

See the The Perfect Sentiment Challenge for details of the prize & rules.

You'll also find our wonderful design team's creations!  They have created a wide variety of items.  I also have them listed on my right side bar.

Here's what I did for the Anything Goes PSC41 Challenge:

I've bee wanting to decorate these cute little bags for some time.  I ran across this baby wrapping paper & decided to fussy cut some of the images out. The stork & clouds.  I used a Lost & Found Brad with my ribbon & congrats banner.  So simple & I loved upcycling the bag & the wrapping paper.  I mostly give gift cards, so this is going to work real well!

Thanks for stopping by & I hope you'll enter our challenge this week to get qualified for the fantastic prize from Avocado Arts!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderfully created Karen!! I love when we can create something to go with a gift, this will surely be a bag someone will hold onto!!

Marisa Job said...

What a cute bag!! This is a great idea, love it!!!

Unknown said...

How cute! What a creat image for this one - love the clouds behind it and the ribbon too! Great creation this week!

Jennipher said...

What a fun little gift bag! Great idea.

Sam Pirkle said...

Great job Karen. You did a great job with your fussy cutting.

Shelby said...

Beautiful royal blue you've used! The stork is a great image and the bag turned out wonderful.

Shelby

Margaret said...

Fabulous project. So fun that you upcycled some gift paper to make this. Great layout on it.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...