***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Postage Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

Are you up for a Moxie Fab Challenge??
Create a paper crafted project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that incorporates a postage element in an innovative way.

 My Dad was in the military & was overseas alot.  I thought he'd enjoy a Father's Day Card that looked well traveled!  I've done a lot of distressing.  I used one of my favorite stamp sets.
The most fun item I added was a big stamp image that I cut out of a newspaper insert.  I've been saving it for just the right time-and this was it!  Had the colors I was going with and everything.
 The I found this wonderful poem online about Dads & printed & distressed to add to the inside of my card.
 I hope all the Father's out there know how special they are.  Mine has been a jewel to me!


I hope ya'll will join me in the challenge @ Moxie Fab World.

See ya!
~Karen C

2 comments:

JanR said...

What a great card!

You asked me a question about <a href="http://huhsothisisablog.blogspot.ca/2012/05/hey-look-it-turned-out-okay.html>this</a> card. If you're asking about the farthest background it's just a piece of patterned paper from MME So Sophie - Graceful. The kraft background was just embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and inked up a bit with some distress ink. Hope that answers your question. Thanks for stopping by!

Marisa Job said...

Great card for your Dad Karen! Love the distress look! My daughter is s pilot in the Air Force. Hugs and blessings!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...