***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Upcycled pictures

I've been working on cards-taking 15 min here & there.  Wanted to post a few of them.
I've really been trying to recycle.


We get all kinds of junk in the mail. One I recently received was an 8x10 poster with small pictures lined up.  I cut them apart to use on my cards.




I also scored at a yard sale -found 17 calendars of Norman Rockwell illustrations.  I've matted this one on kraft cardstock, inked around the image with a white gel pen. Added some die cut leaves for the tree and the natural hemp cord at the bottom. 

I love how they both turned out.


Use Your Stuff- challenge 38-make it by hand. I made both bows.
Thanks for stopping by!
~Karen C
















2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love using recycled pictures on my projects from calendars, magazines, other greeting cards etc. Lovely layouts...love that second picture especially!

Barbara said...

I love both these cards. Beautiful work and beautiful blog.
Thanks for playing along on the Use Your Stuff challenge last week.
I hope you'll join us again.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...