***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Dinner @ 6PM

Over @ Scrapbook & Cards today they have a monthly challenge.  Project 12.  It's so you can document your life each month.  We went on a cruise with my some of my family.  This layout sketch is by Becky Fleck.  January 2010


01project12_jan2010 

I also incorporated their color suite challenge for May:



May_2012_challenge  

We love to try new foods.  This layout features Fried Alligator & Frog Legs!  Oh-I didn't eat them-my husband & some of the other guys did.
I tried the soups. Cream of cucumber, sweet potato & cheddar, peach, strawberry-yumm!

thanks for stopping by. 

~Karen C

1 comment:

Marisa Job said...

Great layout Karen! I have heard of fried frog legs but never fried alligator. My husband would have tried it too! LOL!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...