***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

PSC33: Special Man Challenge

I used a digi from Dude Time Doodles.  It's for a special friend that's turning 63.  Wanted to poke some fun at him! He loves to fish.

I colored the images with markers & pencils. I sponged the water & sky.  I punched the sentiment papers & then used a white gel pen to draw around it to resemble a fish.

I think it's adorable! Hope Bill likes it.

Won't you participate? Not just to win a prize, but to take on the challenge:

No designer paper & a manly sentiment on the front of your card.

You can see more inspiration from my talented design team:

May Guest Designers
Our sponsor this week is: 
 You could win a free digital image or be chosen as one of the Perfect 3.  We'd love to have you join us!

~Karen C


10 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL Karen - I love it!!!

jan farnworth said...

nice card love the sentiment.

NanaConnie said...

Karen, That's one of my favorite Dude Time digis and I've used it for several masculine cards. I love your sentiment!! Wonderful humor. I'm sure your friend is going to love it. :-D

Jennipher said...

Darling card Karen. You are so good with the fun images.

Sam Pirkle said...

What a cute image... I hope your husband likes it too !! Great job

Carol L said...

He's got to love this card - it's fantastic! I love that sentiment too! Too funny :)

Shell said...

SO cute!!!! LOVE that image. Super cute.

Scrappin Abby said...

Cute card Karen...love the fishing image :)

Sassy said...

Fun! Love this sentiment - made me laugh right out loud - too darn cute, Karen!

Margaret said...

Great card. Love that sentiment.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...