***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mother's Day with color!

This week @ Perfect Sentiments Challenge we're getting ready for Mother's Day.  It's just a few weeks away. 

Look at the beautiful color pallet we're to use!  The challenge is to use at least 3 of the 5 colors.
There should be a Mother's Day sentiment on the front of the card.

 
My Mom is a clean & simple kind of lady.  I didn't want to get too fancy.  I ran my green thru an embossing folder.  I used a Stampin Up stamp for the flower.  The sentiment was found at
desertdiva-hannelie.blogspot.com

Our wonderful sponsor this week is Shelly's Images.  



There's a ton more inspiration at my team members blogs-so check them out:



10 comments:

Sassy said...

Fabulous CAS for your MOM! I love the sentiment and the watercolor image used. A true beauty!

Hannelie said...

So glad you were able to use one of my sentiments on your beautiful card!

jan farnworth said...

love the added touch the embossing folder adds to your card. Nicely done.

Margaret said...

What a lovely card. The embossing really adds to it and I've always loved that stamp you used.

Scrappin Abby said...

Pretty card Karen : )

Jennipher said...

A simple design that says it all! Love it.

Sam Pirkle said...

Very pretty card. I love the stamp you used.

Parables of a Crafter said...

Mothers certainly are Angels aren't they!! Great creation this week, I especially enjoy your embossing on this one!

chrissy xx said...

Just Gorgeous. A very pretty CAS card..LOve the sentiment too.
Chrissyxx

Tabitha said...

love your stamping and embossing.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...